Facebook Twitter Instagram Formspring
Kaiting
Heyyyoo, as far as i know my name is Kai Ting 15 this year 13/08 . Well, that's all for my biography...
Unless you wanna know more HEHEHE.

Okays i shall add something then. I am a little weird. End.
Wish upon the well
Getting out of hospital
Getting well!~
Baking for my bunnie <3
Learn meditation
Become a ninja MUAHAHAHHAHA
Become frigging rich $$$
2:52 PM
Monday, October 6, 2014

This is fuck shit. Haven't been able to sleep for the whole damned night. Hence. I feel the urge to vent.

It is so fucking annoying because i know that i am going to be dead tired later.
And my contacts are going to be so frigging painful i cannot.

I feel so tired but so awake at the same time. Really hope i don't fuck up pos later.

Probably going to request for early break because i don't think i will be able to take it otherwise.
Crossed fingers that there won't be so many people because its a tuesday. T.T I feel so bad but i really hope that all the people are having a good mood today. What am i saying now. Now i feel so sleepy i cannot even?

So hence i am really going to take a rest like right now. I'm so tired.
My shoulders hurts so much.
Back to top?
EXTRAS
Links Links Links Links Links Links Links Links Links
Links Links Links Links Links Links Links Links Links

CREDITS
Layout done by Natalie. Images from here and here. Colors from Here. Do not remove the credits.