Facebook Twitter Instagram Formspring
Kaiting
Heyyyoo, as far as i know my name is Kai Ting 15 this year 13/08 . Well, that's all for my biography...
Unless you wanna know more HEHEHE.

Okays i shall add something then. I am a little weird. End.
Wish upon the well
Getting out of hospital
Getting well!~
Baking for my bunnie <3
Learn meditation
Become a ninja MUAHAHAHHAHA
Become frigging rich $$$
1:41 AM
Monday, August 18, 2014

These few days consist of a lot of food, sleep and medication. Sounds pretty good but honestly I couldn't feel more miserable.

Feel such soreness and heaviness in my body. xxx-ed these few days. Fell sick and its kinda funny how my parents never realized how sick I was. Felt like they were more concerned when I was sicker.

Guilty. 
Hypocrite. 

18/8/14
Kaiting
Back to top?
EXTRAS
Links Links Links Links Links Links Links Links Links
Links Links Links Links Links Links Links Links Links

CREDITS
Layout done by Natalie. Images from here and here. Colors from Here. Do not remove the credits.